Sunday, July 21, 2013

a greater open mind

Check this out!

Soooo!!! Hey again. This is quite an experience. One of my goals from this internship was to learn about how others live. And I must say, I am learning. The hostel and cabin that we’ve been at so far is really amazing. It’s a growing experience for myself to become a person with an even greater open mind to new things. I know going back I will be a much more humble person than I am, seeing how other people live and having to become accustomed to it.  Yesterday’s mini barbeque was really fun. I made s’mores over a fire for the very first time. And what made it even more awesome is that we had to run into the trees for sticks for roasting the marshmallows. Great experience so far!!! Until next time…

~Marquia Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment