Tuesday, August 7, 2012

the beautiful state that it is

Daniela has no mercy for invasives!

There is no way I can compile a month of experiences into a few simple paragraphs. I have crossed many things off my bucket list in this short span of time. I met the most down-to-earth people and I will certainly miss all of the New Hampshire TNC staff. All I can say now is thank you. I would repeat any part of this trip in a heartbeat whether that meant carrying wood into the forest or roasting marshmallows. I am just so thankful for this opportunity. It is one of the best experiences in my life and it has assured me that conservation will play a role in my life regardless of my career choice. My only wish now is that the program would have been a billion times longer.

On the border...

If you have read any of the group’s past blog posts, thank you. Hope that our happiness has been entertaining! Now, goodbye New Hampshire. As I write this on the ride back to New York City, I already miss the people, stars, ice cream, the beautiful state that it is. 

-Daniela Escobar August 3, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment