Monday, July 16, 2012

it kind of has to be


Ziplining in the White Mountains!

If I am going to write on a blog I need to mention zip lining, horseback rides, and rock climbing because they are fantastic experiences; but I feel the need to express the dynamics of my group. We are getting along quite well and I am always wondering if other LEAF groups are having this much fun. This morning we had the cutest breakfast with smoothies and blue berry pancakes.

Our super quaint breakfast.

Along with music in the background and the typical quaint ambiance of North Conway we had an ideal morning meal. I hope my blogs haven’t been too cheesy for you. I don’t think my writing is always this flowery but when in a place like this it kind of has to be.

7/14/12 Daniela Escobar

No comments:

Post a Comment