Thursday, July 19, 2012

those bloody ticks!

I'm on a horse!

Those bloody ticks… Did you get that? It’s a pun! Ha ha ha. I found four of those creepy crawlies on me yesterday. Not fun, but after the first discovered tick, the rest were a piece of cake. It was actually kind of cool seeing Lisa kill the ticks. Wink, our super cool boss, wouldn’t kill them. L That’s okay though. There are millions of ticks out there. Not a very reassuring thought, I know, but ticks really aren’t that big of a deal, especially when you’re working as hard as we were yesterday at the Ossipee Pine Barrens Preserve painting trail blazes. Afterwards, we assembled signs with Lisa and, at the end, felt pretty accomplished. All in all, it was a good day.

Sharon Peter, July 17, 2012

---

So am I!
We have been getting stronger. I am definitely feeling some new muscles…a bit of pain too. I miss the horses from Sunday. Today was a good day though. We nailed signs all across the Ossipee Pine Barrens and after a hard day’s work we went back to the beach…Good times!

Daniela Escobar 6/17/12

No comments:

Post a Comment